Help needed (urgently) - 2nd request

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:07:53 -0500

I am having trouble getting ISA to see and use a renewed SSL certificate.  I
did not get any answer to my first plea for help, so I am trying again.

The renewed certificate is installed and being used by the server running
IIS, and is being properly used by IIS.

It was exported from the IIS server and imported into the ISA server machine
successfully.

At all stages along the way the certificate shows as being OK, but I cannot
get ISA to see it when I go the inbound listeners tab.  It still only shows
the old certificate (which will expire on 8/1).  This has now become quite
critical.

I have dug through isaserver.org and MS TechNet to no avail.  Does anybody
have any idea why this would happen and, better still, a way to resolve this
problem ??

I am hoping that I will not have to 'nuke & pave' the ISA server just to get
this to work.

Paul Nuernberger