Help needed publishing Cisco VPN client

  • From: MarvinC <marvinc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISA Admin <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:09:53 -0400

I have one laptop, my corporate laptop, with the Cisco VPN client
installed on my internal (home) network that I use to access my
corporate network and I'm trying to publish ports 500, 4500, and 10000
but I'm having problems figuring out the correct order/steps to take
to do this. This is what I've done so far:

Created a new acceess rule
Added protocols:
500 UDP
4500 UDP
10000 UDP

Created and added the computer with the Cisco VPN client installed.
Added the BellSouth DNS server IP addresses for the corporate network.

I find that I can log in to the VPN client but I'm unable to access
any resources on the internal network.
One thing to note is that I do have the VPN client enabled on the
server. However if I disabled the VPN server I can access the network
resources fine

The server is W2K3 & ISA 2K4 w/SP1 sitting behind a Netopia 3347w router.
Is there a document that discusses this on ISA2K4? I found one on ISA
2000 but the procedures seem different.
ANY responses are appreciated.