Help me Please

  • From: "venugopal" <venu_sridhar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:26:33 -0700

I am Creating a reporting software for ISA Server Log files.  I am using
visual basic,xml and asp as tools for tracking the  log files.  But since
our log files are too big say (40 MB) 150000 Hits the process is too slow.
Do any body give me any idea how to improve the performance, why i am
asking this one means some reporting software on internet can able to get
the report pretty quickly. Do any body help regarding actual concept
behind the log files and how to improve the system performance