RE: Help - SFTP port 22

  • From: Alexandre Gauthier <gauthiera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:50:25 -0400

Thank you, I do take this a compliment :P

When doing consulting or suggesting solutions for clients, I try not to get
my personal preferences in the way of finding the solution that best suits
their needs -- I have recommended ISA and Exchange many times in the past.
The only area where I still stand strong is when it comes to IIS vs Apache.
The next IIS might change this, who knows?

And you know, I don't have the beard, arrogance and condescendence that
basically fits the typical Unix geek -- yet. In fact I don't ever recall
saying RTFM to a newbie ever. Maybe life will make me bitter at some point,
you never know! :P