Help Required

  • From: srinivasan sangameswaran <athithi74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:39:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tom!
        I am facing a problem with ISA Server.

        First I will tell you about my network
infrastructure.

We are using a lease line connection to connect to
Internet.For that we are using Cisco 1751 series
router with NAT configured.

I installed ISA Server on a windows 2000 server
machine and configured ISA Server for safe internet
connectivity.When I tried to connect to the internet
through ISA Server,it works fine for a short period of
time.After that I am getting the following error in
Internet Explorer:

        Cannot find the Server or DNS Error.

I tried changing the public IP of the external
interface of the ISA Server,I am facing the same
problem.

Some people says that I need to remove NAT from the
router and let windows 2000 machine to do NAT.

Is it correct?Or what can I do to overcome this
problem?

Best Regards,
Sri.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com