RE: Help Please

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:07:25 -0400

Try the ISA CD

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Ara [mailto:ara@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 10:45 AM
To: ISA Mailing List
Subject: [isalist] RE: Help Please

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hello
There was a link posted here which was called isa 2004 quick start guide
or something like that. Search the mailing list and you will get it.

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any action taken
in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this
E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions Ltd or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxx