RE: Help Please!

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:47:14 +0100

Hi,

as far as I know, this behaviour is by design. This seems to be confirmed by
an excellent technical document from Microsoft about deploying remote access
vpn's (have a look at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/incremental/vpndeploy
.asp) and Thaddeus Fortenberry's book about W2K virtual private networking
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578702461/qid=1005941322/sr=2-2/ref
=sr_2_11_2/103-5360793-3596659 highly recommended).

From my findings and those of others (see
http://www.isaserver.org/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000336.html ) your design should
take that into account ;-)

Greetings,