Help Me please

  • From: Bosio Paolo <Paolo.Bosio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:34:47 +0200

Hi   MY NAME PAUL

my problems

platform: windows 2000 adv,dns,isa server on the same machine, domain nt 4,
no directory service

I have configure isa for gatekeeper in the following manual' s manner:

-i have create an entry in Dns with record Srv on _tcp port 1720 Name Q931
in the forward and reverse  zone

 - have configured destination

    the name is 192.168.0.100 Lan ip of isa/gatekeepers

    Destination type Gateway or Proxy

- i have configured gatekeepers with the following routing rules

N.B: my network rage is 192.168.0.0  to 192.168.0.255 subnet 255.255.255.0

                           and    192.168.1.0 to 192.168.1.255 subnet
255.255.255.0

-Routing roule On IP

The default class of Gatekeeper a,b,c have destination to  My destination
Gatwey/proxy 192.168.0.100.internal ip

and then i have create an entry for my local address with destination local
network

192.168.0.0/24  and 192.168.1.0/24

-Rourting e-mail address

there is the Local default and then i create an entry for my domain

Name :Lusso

dns domain name : calzelusso.com

routing e-mail address using this dns domain name (cheked)

Destionation: Registration database

-Routing  Phone Number

name:Lusso

Prefix:0

Destionation: Registration database

-on Gatekeepers server ---properties-- Network Tab -- I have selected the
the network card Internal and the network card external that have multi
external  ip address.

-i have created protocol roule su h 323 port 1720 with allow

- i have enable application filter h323 with:

inbound call  --enable

outbound call enable -- enable

use dns look up-- enable

allow video,allow audio,allow t120

Use this gatekeepers -- internal ip address of isa 192.168.0.100

- paket filter is enable

-then i have installed isa client on the pc

-i have registered client in gatekeeprs

-the internal Lan call is good with, the number,the e-mail,and ip

Problem1:

If i connect a Computer with Isp  and  then place a call to internal client
the call is good.

i have configured external client with gatway (public ip of isa 213.82.28.68
or dns.calzelusso.com)

and then place a call with number 082591 the process call start but after
minutes 3-10 minutes the dial-up of the caller (External Client connect to
ISp That Call My Gatekeeper) Hang Up.Why?

P.s. My isa server on the external adapter has 4 public ip address and the
default ip is 213.82.28.68

The server is menber server in a Nt 4 domain there is not directory service
and dns and isa on the same machine

can you help me? or write me any e-mail address  where can i send my
problems?

Bosio Paolo

ITALY

39 0376775065