RE: Help - ICMP Traffic Killing ISA

  • From: "Ray Dzek" <rdzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:15:54 -0700

We are getting clobbered.  The ICMP traffic is definately coming from
inside.  We are running the scans and cleaning as we go.  My question is how
the heck do I get ISA to tell me where the damn ICMP traffic is coming from?
The IPP logging is turned on, but shows all the traffic originating from the
external interface.  and the FW and WEB logs do not show anything either.  I
do not run an authenticated ISA because of our mix of clients, but why the
heck can't I at least get an IP or MAC address to track back to the infected
machine?