Help: How to get Linux pass through ISA server?

  • From: "Thay, Sothun" <sothun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 05:50:14 +0700

Dear all,

I have ISA machine sit with a dialup connection to an ISP. All web proxy
request from cliets are routed to the Internet without problem. Linux is a
single machine on the our network and having sendmail server installed.
Senmail have configured to use ISP's SMTP service to send all outbound
messages to the Internet users. Does anyone know what steps are involved
within ISA to allow a SecureNAT as mentioned above to pass through?

Many thanks in advance,

Sothun
PS. I have gone through the SecureNAT client topic but there is no specific
steps.