Help

  • From: "anthony" <robbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:42:39 -0700

I hope someone can please take the time to help me out here.
I have a week to design and setup a ISA Sollution.
Our aim. To control access to the internet by users and groups (fire wall
client). To have a number of FTP sites with abnormal ports. To publish a
news server (exchange 2000 not sure how to do that yet???) to pull pop3
mail and to send outbound SMTP. We only have one exchange 2000 server
should that be in the DMZ or in the internal network??
We want to use a back to back configuration can this be done do the server
have to have public ip addresses? what about DNS what is the best
configuration.

Tom I have bought your book but get myself confused I know the basics (I
think) I have managed to setup a stand alone server for internet and
e-mail not managed FTP yet but now the development has been brought
forward to next weekend due to the need to recreate the Domain!!!
(Bugger).
Please any help on the design would be appreiciated.

Thanks

Robbie