Re: Help :(

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:41:20 -0700

In preference order:
1. Server publish to an internal server.  As you've noticed, some services on
the ISA don't play right with server publishing rules (DNS comes to mind).
2. Server publish on the ISA with the app bound only to the internal IP
3. Packet filters with the app bound to all NICs

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG