RE: Help!

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:30:26 -0500

You're creating a proxy loop doing this.  Why not just forward all requests
from the browser to the ISA, from the ISA through the antivirus box?

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx