Hacking, security

  • From: Bemen <bemen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:05:37 +0100

Hy!

First, thank all of you who helped me to solve my exchange problems...
I still have some stuff going on, but it's a different problem. I think that the previous administrator on my network who got kicked out wants to hack into my ISA/EXCHANGE server. I'm not sure, but overnight strange things happen and next day my boss calls me that the server is not working, emails don't go out, stuff like that. IIs there a way to log these things?
Secondly, who can I make my ISA more secure??

Thank for the help!

Bemen