RE: HTTPS server publishing

  • From: Joe Pochedley <JoePochedley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:12:25 -0500

On your HTTP published sites, are you using Server Publishing or Web
Publishing?  If Web Publishing, are you using the same IP's for the HTTP and
HTTPS sites?  Do you have the SSL listener enabled in the Incoming Web
requests?

IF you've answered Yes to the above questions, you've got two rules on the
ISA server trying to access the same ports on the same IP's...  Turn off the
SSL listener for the Incoming Web Requests to let the server publishing rule
take care of the SSL connection...