[isalist] Re: HTTPS Connectivity Issue

  • From: "Jerry Young" <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:29:06 -0400

Jim,
Fair enough.  If I run the capture on the client, that should catch the full
conversation, yes?  Should I enable conversations in the capture?  Also,
once captured, do I just attach the file and send back to the list?  I know
others have exchanged captures before but I don't recall seeing those
attachments on the messages sent to the list.

Sorry for the silly questions.