Re: HTTP Redirector that rejects all HTTP traffic

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:34:02 -0800

Sorry, Rick; I misspoke; I meant SmartFilter.
Either way. it's the same;  client requests need to come directly to the Web
Proxy service or they can't be authenticated to it.
Citrix is a non-Web-Proxy protocol, so the HTTP Redirector shouldn't affect
it.
Disabling the Redirector is not the same as having it enabled with "Reject".
Disabling it causes all unauthenticated web requests from FW/SecureNAT
clients to use any existing "allow" protocol rules that fit the request.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org