RE: HTTP Redirector

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:53:30 +0200

Hi ...

Well, I think you need to creat a protocol rule and allow this one for your
client. Furthermore you have to configure the http redirector to reject http
requests from firewall and secure nat clients (make sure your clients are
set as web proxy clients for http access) to prevent users from bypassing
the web proxy (as mentioned in below article)...

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Preventing_SecureNAT_and_Firewall_Clients
_from_Bypassing_the_Web_Proxy_Service_andHow_to_Give_Yourself_a_Headache_wit
h_the_HT.html

Greets...