HTTP 502 Proxy Error -- Please help

  • From: "John Martindale" <jmartindale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:27:52 -0600

I had ISA working beautifully on a Dell Poweredge 6300 in a test situation
with just a couple of users on it. I then realized that my RAID 5 was not
set up correctly, so I made my corrections, formatted the machine and
started over.  I used the same name and IP address for the ISA computer,
but cannot get internet access now. I get HTTP 502 Proxy Error...The ISA
server denies the specified URL.  I can ping my gateway fine as well as
other servers that have external nics on the same subnet, so I think
connectivity seems okay. I pretty sure it is something simple staring me
in the face, but I can't seem to spot it.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

John Martindale
jmartindale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx