RE: HOW TO BLOCK PORN SITES & ............

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:43:32 +1100

Essentially you can do it by creating site rules that deny access to
certain destinations or websites. The quick way of achieving it is to
download the "banned_sex_sites" script from Steve's website. I cant
remember what it is now but im sure someone will tell you.

Greg Mulholland
http://www.isaserver.org
http://isatools.org
http://groups.google.com