RE: HOSTS File -

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:23:10 -0400

Ok....$64,000 question.

Why are the users local admins???

________________________________

From: Joseph Danielsen [mailto:JDanielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:55 PM
To: ISA Mailing List
Subject: HOSTS File -

Steve: This is a workgroup environment, DHCP is the Linksys (no scopes).
GPO will get applied to ALL users, including the Admin (Unless you can
tell me how to enforce a local GPO for only some users).

Tom: (Controlling it at the NAT device is going to be the easiest way to
go, but it'll be worth your time and effort to learn about ARP exploits
and IPSec policies, esp. the latter.) *** Agreed.

I'm OK on IPSec > can you point me to a source to learn more about ARP
exploits?

Joseph Danielsen: MCSA-Messaging, MCP
Network Blade Inc.
49 Marcy Street