RE: HELP Cannot Access Site via ISA 2004

  • From: "Peter J. Persing" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:28:27 -0700

I can access it just fine!

Pete

On the desert in Arizona

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter [mailto:pladd@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 14:19
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] HELP Cannot Access Site via ISA 2004

http://www.ISAserver.org

We are a non-profit Organ Transplant facility.  Our Placement people
have to connect to https://portal.unos.org in order to submit organs for
placement in the national system.  I just installed ISA 2004 and we
cannot access this site; it times out.  However, we can access
everything else that is https.

Apparently, they have a redirect and this may be causing the error.  If
anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.  If you have ISA 2004
running, please try the site and let me know if you can get to it.  This
is on a public web server so I am not worried about fellow ISA buffs
trying it out.  I just need a fix.  Microsoft is not very helpful.

Tom, if you are out there, there would be some really good karma in
lending some advice.  You never know, you may help save a life :>

-obvisously, I have a work around by by-passing the ISA for now.  But I
would rather figure it out so I can use this wonderful product.

Thanks