H.323 Gatekeeper in ISA array

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:31:00 +0200

Hello list...

We have an ISA Array with two machines both running the Gatekeeper service.
When setting NetMeeting to connect to the array via DNS round-robin it may
occur that some users are registered with the first and others with the
second server.

I thought the ISA array gatekeepers would exchange their registration
database via active directory but it seems that this is not the case.
Instead, users who are connected on different Gatekeepers within the same
ISA array are not able to find each other ;-(

I am new into H.323 topics. Does anyone know if it's possible to replicate
the user information inside the array? Or to use call routing rules to get
around this problem?

Greetings

Christian