H232 Gatekeeper

  • From: "GroupISA" <isa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:07:48 +0330

Hi Group,

We want to connect to Voice Web Page same to www.nettelephone.com behind
of Firewall. Anyway we know that we have to make protocol. We have
received UDB Port and TCP Port from their administrator too.

For Example TCP Port 1720 Outgoing for Call Control signaling and UDP
Port 1719 Outgoing for admission control towards the Gatekeeper and UDP
Port 1800 Outgoing for the actual transfer of the encoded voice
information.

But we do not know firewall needs different protocol definition for the
connection or one protocol. If one protocol is needed which one should
be the primary. Is UDP - send = UDP - Outgoing and what is mean
direction send-receive.

Best Regards
Babak