RE: Guys Need Proffesional to help and especially Mr Shnider

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 20:29:40 -0500

Hi Georges,

First, its either Dr. Shinder or Tom. I prefer the latter. I haven't
been "Mr." for almost 15 years :)

From what I can tell, your have an internal network client that can't
access some type of Oracle application on the external network. When the
client is configured as a SecureNAT client it works, when its configured
as a Firewall client, it doesn't work.

Is that right?

Thanks!
Tom