RE: Globally set proxy in IE and 2004 VPN question( s)

  • From: "Greg Hess" <gmh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:55:36 -0400

well, my scenario is that I have a vendor's server that sits on one of my
networks, that has to talk to a sensitive network that I run, and another
vendor's network. I would like to hook all three up to ISA 2004 and setup a VPN
from the one vendor server to reach the other two. Ideas? I can do this?

        tx.
        g.