Getting A .DMP File From ISA

  • From: "Wayne Berry" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 06:59:57 -0800

ISAList:

Along with the current thread, I am having trouble getting a .dmp file fro
ISA when it crashes.  Typically I see crash messages in the Event Viewer,
and the process is terminated, however I would like to see a .dmp so that I
can load it in VS and get the call stack.

Questions:

1)       I believe there is a switch/registry setting to flag the ISA server
to write out .dmps, does anyone know what this is?

2)       Or, maybe it is writing them out and I can find them.

Thanks for you help,

Wayne

The ISAPI Dev Lurking on the ISA Admin List