RE: Getright&ISA

  • From: <patricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:45:21 +0100

I got getright to work by using the socks proxy - set the server to your
ISA firewall and the port to 1080 (not 8080). check the use socks for
http and for ftp. Ensure there are no settings under the http and ftp
tabs. I have also got the use PASV unchecked. Not sure if this is
necessary. I tried loads of other configs before settling on this. I
found that with the ftp and http proxy methods, some ftp sites worked
and others did not.
(I am using the firewall client.)

Hope you get this to work. If not, load up the pressure on the writers
of getright. It is an excellent product apart from this. I am sure they
will want their product to work via ISA.

Patrick