RE: Getright&ISA

  • From: "Johann Putter" <JohannP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:25:22 +0200

Dragos

The way I got it working was to change the options for the HTTP
redirector filter to send request to the requested Web Server. I am
still unsure on what the full implications of this would be. Maybe
someone on the list could tell us.

Johann Putter

IS Manager

AFRICON Engineering International (Pty) Ltd

1040 Burnett Street

Hatfield

Tel: (012) 427-2258

Fax:(012) 427-2951