RE: General Security Question

  • From: "SNELL,BEN (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1)" <ben_snell@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:14:55 +0100

You can use encryption (I believe that there is an option when installing
SQL Server) although I'm not sure how strong it is.  In theory you should be
able to use a https connection as well using the http/xml api's but again
I've not actually implemented this - only read about it. I'll try to look up
the articles concerned and mail the URL's.
Ben