Gateway to other side

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:41:31 -0300

Hello guys!

I'm trying to implement a solution at my company:
I already have a firewall installed and configured, and all my servers
are working fine.
Now I want to add a new link to the company, and install another isa
servers for that link. These new one ISA will publish a internal web
server.
The problem is here, the webserver has one gateway heading the old isa,
and it need to stay so, but now I want to publish it through another
isa, without changing his gateway...

Is there a way to configure it? When a connection is made from one
server, it need to reply to that server, not to the gateway. Or setting
a gateway to a specific port?

Thansk a lot!

Sergio Adriano Blum - www.sisnema.com.br
MCP - MCSA - MCDBA - MCSE - CCA - CCEA
                 ByBLUM Developments

Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator