Re: GFI network scanner 3

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:44:31 -0700

Two things:
1. never test the ISA external interfaces from behind ISA; it's totally invalid.
2. the fact that ISA logs events is a good thing.  If you haven't specifically
opened a path through ISA, it shouldn't be open.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org