RE: GFI Download Security

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:47:31 +0200

Hi,

Yes by default it is blocking executables. You have to remove ".exe" or
other file types which you don't want to block (and for who) from
Default attachment checking properties in DownloadSecurity
configuration.
Contact our live support if you will have any more problems configuring
it.

Regards DavidF.