RE: Free isa reporting tool

  • From: Memet Anwar <memet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:00:42 +0700

Hi Zafar,

It is still available. But I do notice there is a problem when using
GetRight.
There are others who seems to have similar kind of problem too.

If you're using GetRight (or maybe other download manager), you can try to
disable it and download the file directly with IE. In my case, it helps.

Sorry about the site, I don't have any other place to store the file.

Maybe someone who already had it can put it in a more reliable place ?

Thks

Memet