RE: Foreign Domain

  • From: "Mike Carlson" <domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:00:38 -0600

Can ISA do simple port forwarding? That what I am really looking for in this
scenario. Just forward port 80 to this IP.

I tried server publishing, but I get 403 denied then since there is that web
publishing rule in the by default to deny traffic.

Mike Carlson
http://www.domitianx.com
domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx