[isalist] Re: For Blocking MSN Messenger File Transfers, TOM Said;

  • From: Faraz Hassan Khan <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:02:23 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, TOM for this co-operation, i hope it would work, becuase my i was
configuring wrong,,,,but at the time i have to off(work), really appericiate
you and your wife's work in the field of networking[security], specially the
3rd chapter of configuring ISA 2000(syngress) really impressed everyone....

  Regards,
  Faraz

Thomas W Shinder <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Header  Content-Type: