Re: Follow-up question on NAT...Pls help...

  • From: infosys1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:10:52 -0600

Peter, thanks again for the great info. I already check the 3 ISA logs
that i have namely:packet filters, firewall and proxy service logs,
however I still can't find the NATted IP. Where in particular ISA logs can
I find the particular NATd IP of my internal IPs? One more thing, I am
trying to open my ISA summary logs but i cannot open it because its
extension name is .ILS, how can I open it?thanks and hope you can help
me...