Fix Ip Issue

  • From: "Syed Ali" <ali0221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 03:49:16 -0700

hi you all guys i want to know that how i can map external fix ip on to my
internal network ip i mean if some one ping my external ip of internet it
will redirect to my internal network address ip please tell me how i can
configure in isa server 2000 actually the main reason of that we have
exchange server 2003 and i want to able the outlook webaccess now the
problem is the isa server is seperate and the exchange on other server now
i want to map my external internet ip to my internal ip address

Regards

Syed Ali