Re: Firewall Service dies like clockwork

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:35:48 -0800

What I meant was:
Glad you found it!
;-)

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org
 Read the help / books / articles!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phill Hardstaff
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 10:27 PM
  Subject: [isalist] Re: Firewall Service dies like clockwork

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  Jim, yeah most likely, but the reports are not running on the ISA server, I
don't know if I made that real clear ? but if you mean by bogging it down with
thousands of DNS queries a second then yes, but like I said, it was never an
issue with my old firewall, I'm just glad I found it :) Not too mention it
happens at a really inconvenient time, but now I know what triigers it I can do
it anytime.

  Phill ( @ PACIFIC INET 2002 IN NADI, FIJI  , see
http://conf.sopac.org/wiki/PacINET2002/)