Firewall Client blocking network

  • From: "Baloo the Bear" <victor.sulea@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:27:42 -0700

 Hi everybody! I have a strange problem!
 Domain controllers - 2 Win2k servers, workstations Win98, Win2k and XP.
Everything works fine until I install the firewall client. After that,
things go crazy. Some computers cannot contact the DHCP server, some
cannot join the domain or acces network resources. Ping to outside does
not work, nslookup does not work, browser works. The happy case is when
only the net time does not work. Not ALL the computers show this symptoms,
only few, but the number grows slowly in time. If I remove the client
works fine but in some cases it didn't work so I reinstalled 3 computers.
The DHCP and DNS are not on the ISA machine!! We checked DHCP and DNS
config and it is fine. Any help is welcomed.
     Thanks!
     Vic