Firewall Client Problem

  • From: "Carlos Eduardo" <carloseduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:20:44 -0600

Hello,

I'm having a big problem with FW client in my company. From time to time,
it seems that ISA Server "denies" access to port 1745. I found an article
that says that this could be a naming resolution problem, but even local I
can't access the port (telneting at port 1745). When I look at the
services tab, all services are UP. Sometimes, after restart the firewall
service, everything turns ok. Sometimes it's not necessary. During the
problem, the web service stills runing fine. No event ID is generated.
The ISA server is intalled on a Windows 2000 with SP4 and ISA SP1. No OS
fixes were installed in the last two weeks.
Does anyone knows anything about this problem?

Regards,
Carlos Eduardo.