RE: Firefox is a slow pig

  • From: "JosephK" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:46:12 -0700

Here is an example of what I mean:
http://www.topsight.net/article.php/20050528045739964

-----Original Message-----
From: JosephK
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:17 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Firefox is a slow pig

http://www.ISAserver.org

I always rename the admin accounts. Then I rename the guest account to
admin on a local machine! lol.  But, with the right tools I can see the
sid of 500 meaning that the admin account name has changed.

BIT TORRENT is much nicer then KAZAA

Teenagers need to be taught how to hack.  Yeah, I know that some won't
like that statement. But, if they are taught how to hack then they will
know that someone knows more then them.  Or if they know something you
don't have them teach you. I sometimes think that is the best way to
learn how to write effective IDS rules. I keep a ZOO all in a separate
network where I can play with all the toys a young teenager would use.
I've learned a heck of a lot on how to monitor my network.  I'm more
afraid that a teenager would use the can of air for something other then
it's intended use then letting my son and nieces and nephews on the net.
I do however monitor the types of sites that they attempt to visit.

Joseph