RE: Firefox is a slow pig

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:41:56 -0400

When I use the "open in new window" option here it opens in the same
size as the last page I was viewing, so that's pretty much the same.  I
haven't researched it to figure out why it does that, but I know that if
I have a browser open in 100x100 window (though why in the hell I'd do
that I have no idea), and use the "open in new window" option, it will
open the next one in the same size most of the time.