RE: Filter Problem (reply to Chad Roush) RE: Gee, T hank s!

  • From: "Scheele, Brian" <bscheele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:19:44 -0400

My setup is as follows:

[Internet] ----- [ISA Server] ----- [Exchange Server 5.5]

Service Packs and all Windows Updates are up to date on all servers.

Exchange Server is a SecureNAT client.

I ran the mail server wizard to get the Exchange Server to send and receive
email.

My SMTP filter does not filter out any of the spammers that I tried to block
and it does not filter out any specified attachments, such as .vbs

Other than the above, I have made no other changes.

Thanks,

Brian K. Scheele
Systems Administrator
Clark Filter