[isalist] Re: Failing PCI Compliance tests

  • From: Steven Comeau <scomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:21:40 -0500

For sure...  Why in the world PCI compliancy tests NOW complain of Self Signed
Certs is beyond me (although they won't fail you for such, they will say that
having such raises security issues).  We farm out as much as possible,
including using TicketMaster for our Tickets and Barnes and Noble for all our
merchandise and we still have to subject to the battery of CCI compliancy tests
and questionnaires ...  I swear, these aren't even technical people that write
the forms...

Steve Comeau
Associate Director of IT  Rutgers Athletics
83 Rockafeller Road
Piscataway, NJ  08854
732-445-7802
732-445-4623 (fax)