RE: FYI: Network Engines Unveils Firewall for Microsoft Exchange at InfoSecurity 2003

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:15:15 -0600

Hi Fares,

:-) Yes, I did want to figure out the level of interest in this type of
config, and based on our survey results, we were able to get a hardware
OEM interested. I think its very, very nice and the performance is
GREAT! They've configured it to be very Exchange Server specific, so
that it takes a lot of the pain of publishing securely all Exchange
Services out of the ISA config.

Neat!

Thanks!
Tom