RE: FWClient installation

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:24:56 -0600

Hi Hanan,

It would do you little good to copy the firewall client to a removable
media, since its entirely dependent on the mspclnt.ini file, which is
dynamically generated. Now, that said, there is probably a way to do it,
but since the clients have to log into the domain for it to work, it
makes no sense to find an alternate method ;-)

HTH,
Tom
Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder