RE: FW: turn off caching for a specific site?

  • From: "Jairo De Moraes" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:13:54 -0300

Hi Eric,

In ISA 2000, you can:

1)       Create a Destination Set you don’t want to be cached;

2)       Create a new Routing Rule (Network Configuration, right button on
the Routing option, properties, new rule), apply to your Destination Set
(1), set the “No content will ever be cached” option in the Cache Content
screen (the assistant will guide you there: you may leave the other options
with the default values),.

I think I didn’t forget anything…

hth

Jairo