[isalist] Re: FW service dies

  • From: "Michael Ross" <mross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:51:59 -0500

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft ISA Server Control
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14079
Date:  9/6/2006
Time:  1:34:24 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: ISA
Due to an unexpected error, the service fwsrv stopped responding to all
requests. Stop the service or the corresponding process if it does not
respond, and then start it again. Check the Windows event Viewer for
related error messages.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Firewall
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14057
Date:  9/6/2006
Time:  1:39:31 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: ISA
The Firewall service stopped because an application filter module
D:\ISA\w3filter.dll generated an exception code C0000005 in address
6477EFE4 when function CompleteAsyncIO was called. To resolve this
error, remove recently installed application filters and restart the
service.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft ISA Server 2004
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date:  9/6/2006
Time:  1:39:32 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: ISA
Faulting application wspsrv.exe, version 4.0.2165.620, stamp 44a8ccd4,
faulting module w3filter.dll, version 4.0.2165.620, stamp 44a8ccbd,
debug? 0, fault address 0x0008efe4.

                   ..