RE: FW: [exchangelist] RE: Win 2000 SP4 is out

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:25:37 -0700

Here is something I just found on a forum:

"Microsoft just sent this e-mail to beta testers:

Dear Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 Beta Tester,

Thank you very much for your effort testing Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
(SP4). We are pleased to let you download the final build 4.081 at
BetaPlace.

Note: This build has not been released to the public. You will be notified
once SP4 is available for download at Windows Update and Microsoft Download
Center.

To download build 4.081 please go to BetaPlace: http://www.betaplace.com.
Sign in using your .NET Passport account.

Thanks again.
Microsoft Windows Sustained Engineering Team"

So, it is a final, but not official public release for a few more days.

http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?id=12129&category=main

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You